06 September 2014

Tokidoki x Karl Lagerfeld Watch


When I saw this watch coming in my Facebook feed I really needed this watch. From the collaboration from last year, where you could buy dolls from Karl Lagerfeld himself, Tokidoki now introduced a watch. You may have already seen this watch in an outfitpost and on my Instagram.

The watch is designed with Karl Lagerfeld with Choupette, his cat, in his arms. On the band you can see a text that reads: "I Love Karl". Where Karl Lagerfeld is incorparetd in the heart. You can also see the head from Choupette and some diamonds on the band. 
In the back you can see that is a limited edition, because its got a serial number with Karl Lagerfeld his initals.

I also love the packaging where the watch is in stored. Decorated with Karl Lagerfelds head and "Karl Lagerfeld" in white letters on the side and the box where the watch is in stored has a big Karl Lagerfeld head on it and also "Karl Lagerfeld" written on the side.

Hope you like as much I do. Let me know what you think of the watch in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment