03 September 2014

Review + Swatches: MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick

 

I know,  it's been a while since the first collection from the MAC Viva Glam Rihanna came out. But I really want tho show this color. 
When I tried it on in the MAC store I immediately fell in love. 
The packaging is really nice. The box where the lipstick is in it, is covered with Rihanna's autograph.

I love the red packaging. 
The color is a little darker red and is great. MAC called it a blue red with a frost finish, but I see a more metallic color in here. 
It's still available in MAC shops, counters and online (€ 18,50/$16.00).

Good news for all the fans,  there will be again a new MAC Viva Glam collaboration from MAC Viva Glam Rihanna at September 8th online and in stores September 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment