16 September 2014

Review + Swatches: Givenchy Extravagancia Lip & Eye Pallet

 
When I saw this Extravagancia palette from the Givenchy Fall 2014 makeup collection, I was immediately in love.
It's really a great palette. It has 4 eye shadows and 1 lipstick in the pallet.
 
Eye shadows:
-Satiny Brown
- Satiny Purple
- Burnished Gold
- Shimmering Silver

Lipstick:
- Luminous Pink

I really loved the eye shadows. They're very shimmery, especially the "Burnished Gold" and the "Shimmering Silver".
The 4 eye shadows are more for an evening look, as you go to a party or a fancy drink.

The lipstick is not that strong, it's more a softer shade of lipstick.
As you can see on the pictures below, for me it's more a nude look on the lips.

The pallet is definitely a must buy, because you can also use it for New Year's Eve.

It costs € 62,50 ($66.00) and is available online and in perfumery's.

Hope you like the pallet as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment