06 October 2012

Who Need a Fashion Shower?

Last Tursday I went to Brussels for the collection from Anna Dello Russo For H&M. The plan was that I was going to Antwerp for the collection, but the train had a delay of 15 minutes in from Diest to Aarschot. So I missed my connection to Antwerp. 
When I arrived in Brussels, at 8.30 AM, I was the first one at the store. 
After me there where 20 people in the line. 

The items where displayed in a closed area and only a few people a time would enter it. 
Everything what I wanted was available at the Nieuwstraat and I was very happy with it (the necklace was a last minute decision). 
I also showed my buys to ELLE Belgium (see video below).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment