01 July 2015

Prada 'Voice' Sunglasses


A couple of weeks ago I went to Designer Outlet Roermond to bring my Mulberry bag in for reparation. 
I also went to some stores like Prada, Philipp Plein, Michael Kors, Salvatorre Ferragamo and more. 

When I went in to the Prada store (one of my favourites) I always look at the bags and sunglasses. There I saw these Prada 'Voice' sunglasses. 
A year ago I discovered them on the internet, but they where expensive. 
So I waited until they became in sale but didn't find them online or in of the stores from Prada. 

When I looked at the Prada outlet store in Roermond I found them immediatley. 
I said it to my mum and she said to me: 'I will buy them for your because you were looking for them for a long time'. 
Wow, I was so happy. I really have the best mom in the world!

What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment