26 July 2015

Relaxing @ The Vondelpark


Last Thursday my vacation in Amsterdam came to an end. I went there for 5 days with my parents.
If you checked out my Snapchat (@truestar12) last week you saw that I visit a lot.
I visited Madam Tussauds, Amsterdam Dungeon, Anne Frank House, Artis and the Vondelpark.
Also I made a tour on the water around the famous spots from Amsterdam. 

The Vondelpark is really a great park. I was impressed how big it was.
We didn't walk to the entire park, because it was so big. Everyone was chilling around the ponds in the park. So there was a very relaxing atmosphere.
The ponds in the beginning of the park were very full of people, But I found a quieter place where I could shoot my outfit.
Hope you like it!

Dress: COS
Sandals: New Look 
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bag: Oversized Mulberry Alexa 
Necklace: from a store in Barcelona
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete