09 November 2014

Let's Get Sporty With Alexander Wang

Thursday I was invited to the presale from Alexander Wang x H&M. Alexander Wang is one of my favourite designers. 
So when H&M announced they would do a collaboration with him, I was very excited. 
When the first images from the collection was released I was a little bit disappointed. Later on my mind changed.

When I arrived at the H&M store in Antwerp for the pre-sale I was stoked. 
There where so many people in the waiting line, that I thought I couldn't get my hands on the items I want.
So when I entered H&M, I was little bit nervous. But I could manage everything I wanted it.
Normally I went very early up in the morning for the collection, so this presale invitation was great.

H&M was set in a sporty setting. With dancers and boxers in a ring, specially created for the event.
The music was set by Ouni, the DJ who set immediately the vibe from Alexander Wang runway shows. 
There was even mini sushi you could eat and a lot of champagne.

Top: freebie
Short: Alexander Wang x H&M
Bag: Alexander Wang
Shoes: New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment