12 September 2014

Review + Swatches: MAC x The Simpsons "Red Blazer" and "Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy" Lipglass

 
So yesterday I was invited to see the presentation of the MAC x The Simpsons collection. The report of the event you can find here.

I really love this packaging. It's yellow packaging with all the characters from The Simpsons on it.
 But the special detail is that Marge's hair is blue on the yellow packaging.

I also bought two lipglasses. The lipglasses are easy to apply and has very creamy finish.

"Red Blazer" lipglass is described as a "bright fuchsia". It’s a bright, fuchsia-red with pink pearl and subtle, cool undertones.

The "Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy" lipglass is described as an "electric blue violet". It’s a brightened, fuchsia magenta with cool, blue undertones and violet shimmer.

If I had to choose between them I would choose the "Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy" lipglass. 
I think it's almost (Athena's Kiss is a little bit lighter) even worthy as the MAC x Wonder Woman "Athena's Kiss" lipglass. 
Now the "Athena's Kiss" lipglass from me is almost used up, so is the "Itchy & Scratch & Sexy" lipglass definitely a recommend.

The collection will launch tomorrow in all of the MAC stores for a price of € 18,50 ($16.00) and also online.

Tell me which one is your favorite!

MAC Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy lipglass and MAC Red Blazer lipglass
MAC Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy lipglass
 
MAC Red Blazer lipglass


No comments:

Post a Comment