26 August 2015

Sophia Webster Launches Barbie Collection


Tomorrow Sophia Webster will launch a new collection in collaboration with Barbie. 
They will also available at Selfridges. The shoe designer will launch a shoe collection for young and old. 
There are sneakers, slip-ons and heels in this Barbie shoe collection. There will be even shoes for all the little Barbies out their. 

"It's always been a dream of me to design for Barbie", says Sophia Webster to Britisch Vogue. 
'But it's very special that I may design flat shoes for her. It strikes a balance between dreams and reality'.
 Only a couple a months ago Mattel released flat shoes for Barbie.

I really really like this collection. 
Since I'm the proud owner of a Moschino Barbie clutch, I think I might do some splurge on a pair of Barbie shoes from Sophia Webster. 
Then they can match perfectly with my Moschino Barbie clutch.

What are you thoughts?

Adults
Children

No comments:

Post a Comment