06 August 2015

New: Chanel 'Butterfly' Sunglasses

When I was shopping in Amsterdam, I also went to the Bijenkorf. 
In the Bijenkorf in Amsterdam you have shop in shops from Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Hermès. 
You can also find there bags from Balenciaga, Chloé, Longchamp and Céline. I didn't buy anything at these because I got a limited budget. 
In the Louis Vuitton store in store I got a compliment from one of the sales representatives 
about my lipstick from the MAC Bao Bao Wang collection. Which I really appreciated.

There was also a Sunglass Hut store in store where the exclusively sold Chanel sunglasses. 
There I found these Chanel 'Butterfly' sunglasses. 
I didn't buy them immediately, but they kept me wandering trough me mind when I was discovering Amsterdam. 
At the last day of my visit I returned to the Bijenkorf and bought these sunglasses. 
They are my second pair of sunglasses I own from Chanel and I'm very happy with them.

What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment