23 August 2011

Wild Horses

Today I went to Hasselt in the morning, for a picture for the Flair (Belgian magazine). There was an announcement in the magazine (a few weeks ago) that Tiany Kiriloff would be shooting fashionable people at La Bottega (a famous shoe store there). So I went there and was the first one. They asked me to pose for some pictures, but the pictures were to dark (It was cloudy). So they asked me to came back, because the sun came out. But I was already home, so they went to the New Look (where I work, but today was my free day off) for asking my cellphone number. But they wouldn't give it, so they give their cellphone number and my work called me with the announcement that I call them back and go back to Hasselt. And lucky my lovely mum would bring me again :D In a few weeks I will appear in the magazine or on the website. Then I will show you the article. They also made a mini interview with me.

Here is my outfit, which I wore today. I will also appear with this outfit in the magazine or on the website from Flair.

(Don't mind the face, the sun was shining right in it)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jacket: Topshop
Shirt: ASOS
Pants with horses: ASOS
Bracelet: Dyerberg/Kern
Ring: Bijoux Brigitte
Loafers: New Look
Clutch: ASOS

18 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke broek! hoe valt tie?
    En mooie loafers heb ej aan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit ^^

    By the way, "where too dark" should be were too dark ;-) Sorry don't want to bother you :$ Only wanted to say that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute in this outfit:) I suppose this was one of you luckiest days ever:)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love the pants and the bag!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your style.
    Come to my blog.
    Leave comments, I would be nice: *
    http://lera-allthisisforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit dear!
    Love the trousers!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind dat jasje echt super tof, maar vind het geheel met de broek een beetje te druk geworden... Moet je blog echt wel dringend vaker komen bezoeken want hij is echt leuk :D ! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit! great blog :) xxxx

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive been looking at that bag from ASOS...love it

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful jaquet, love your clutch too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Le bague est super! J'aime beaucoup:)
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cool look!!:D Love the colours!! And your bag's fabulous!!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leuke blog!

    Thanks voor je reactie!

    xoxo
    Chloe
    www.fashionistachloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete