12 July 2010

Inspiration for this week

There will be a lot of inspiration for this week, because I went on holiday for two weeks and I couldn't follow my favorite blogs.
Hope you enjoy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Source: The Sartorialist, Carolines mode, FashionGirl, Jak & Jill, Stockholm Streetstyle,
The cherry blossom girl

4 comments:

  1. wow the Olivia's dress is awesome

    Great selection!






    LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete